Grampians National Park Day Tour from Melbourne
Enhanced health & hygiene measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the activity highlights below for more details
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Grand Canyon at Grampians National Park
- Immerse yourself in nature at MacKenzie Falls, Silverband Falls, and Boroka Lookout
- Spot native wild animals in their natural habitat
- Explore the local town of Halls Gap
- Enjoy free WiFi on board throughout the bus ride
- Operated by one of Melbourne's best-rated tour companies
What to expect
The Grampians is truly a magical place, with canyons, bushland, and waterfalls. You'll start your day touring Ballarat, a famous historical site during the gold rush. Here, you'll also learn about the Eureka Rebellion and its importance in Australian history. The next stop is a short stroll in the Grampians Range, where you'll reach Silverband Falls. Keep an eye out for local kangaroos who frequently visit the town on your way to lunch at Halls Gap. The best is saved for last as you hike towards the Grand Canyon. The vast open space, rising rock walls, and unique geology provide a stunning panorama over Victoria Valley and Stringybark Forest. This jam-packed day will leave you awe-inspired and with lasting memories.
Things to note
- Don't forget to download the free Go West Tours App before your tour departure! The Go West Tours App provides tour information for each tour in 16 languages. Read or listen to the tour information in your language while enjoying the sights of Melbourne's premier day touring destinations
- Book the Great Ocean Road tour to explore the other national parks and heritage landmarks in Melbourne!