- Embark on a tour entitled 'Escape from the Rock' and journey around the infamous Alcatraz Island
- Discover what was once a top security prison, now an abandoned building
- Learn about the stories of the escape attempts of Alcatraz prisoners like Al Capone and Billy Cook the Killer
- Sail under the landmark of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, along your way
- Get unique views of the city from across the waters
Be transported back in time as you listen to tales and stories of what life was like in what was once the most feared institution in the American penal system. Board your boat on Pier 39 and cruise under the iconic Golden Gate Bridge for a unique view of the famous landmark before you head over to the waters surrounding the former maximum security prison. As you sail across, you'll hear the chilling tales of the most notorious criminals of the Unites States like Chicago's 'godfather' Al Capone and the cold-blooded 'machine gun killer' Billy Cook. Pro tip: As you engross yourself in the stories of the past, don't forget to take a look around to get a unique view of the San Francisco city from the water.