南怡岛 & 晨静树木园等
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Discover Gangwon-do's hidden attractions on a delightful day trip, perfect for the whole family or a group of friends
- Explore the natural beauty of Nami Island and transport to Europe through the Petite France theme park
- Go on a ride on a Gangchon Rail Bike that takes you through Korea's beautiful countryside
- Go in for a truly zen experience at the Garden of Morning Calm, a 30,000 square meter garden perfect for relaxation and meditation
- Check out a video before you participate in the tour!
Spend a relaxing day in Seoul, away from the busy city center and traffic, as you travel to the picturesque Nami Island, go on a scenic rail bike ride, visit a French-style theme park, kick back at the Garden of Morning Calm and more! Choose between four fun package options and get to visit the places that interest you the most. Nami Island is well-known for its tree-lined avenues and got its fame as the filming spot of popular Korean show 'Winter Sonata'. Rail Bike invites you on an adventure on an old rail track that has been turned into a relaxing ride through Korea’s amazing countryside. Visit Petite France, a French cultural village dotted with colorful buildings, which has also been a popular site featured in Korean dramas and variety shows. The Garden of Morning Calm is the best place to relax and draw some inspiration from - it’s a great romantic setting for couples, a quiet space for families and a true find for photographers.