- Visit the legendary kingdoms from the Lord of the Rings movie in a half-day tour to multiple filming locations
- Have a private interactive experience with a knowledgeable local guide
- Journey through the Middle Earth landscape, including ice lakes, ancient forests, and high mountain peaks
- Stop and enjoy Kiwi style morning or afternoon tea in a stunning location
- Round-trip transfers to and from your accommodation are all provided
Journey into the heart of Middle Earth and visit the cinescapes from Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies. The Glenorchy Lord of the Rings tour features breath-taking mountain and forest views along Lake Wakatipu towards Glenorchy and the Paradise Valley. A 4WD vehicle will pick you up from your Queenstown accommodation and then you’ll begin your adventure to iconic LOTR locations such as Isengard, the Ithilien Camp, Lothlorien & Fanghorn forest and more! There will also be a tea break during the tour so you can enjoy the scenery while having a snack. Your driver will provide commentary on many of the locations and will drop you back off at your hotel at the end of the tour.