- See the best of Krabi in less than 7 hours with a fun tour of 4 iconic islands
- Visit the famous Koh Gai – the Chicken Island and see for yourself where it got its nickname
- Explore the lesser known tiny islands of Koh Tub and Koh Mor
- Discover the magnificent Phra Nang Cave beach on the Railay Peninsula
The 4 Islands Tour is a true Krabi classic. The speedboat will take you to some of Krabi's most iconic landmarks. Visit Koh Gai, aka the Chicken Island, noted for its peculiar-shaped mountain top. Snorkel in crystal clear turquoise waters of Koh Poda and don't forget to snap a photo with the background of its famous rock featured on travel postcards and tourist brochures. If you are taking the tour at low tide, you will get to walk the narrow strap of sands connecting the tiny islands of Koh Mor and Koh Tub. With transportation and lunch taken care of, all you have left to do is relax and take in stunning Krabi views.
- Wear sunglasses and sunscreen, bring towels, swimwear, and a hat/cap
- Don't forget your camera and a waterproof case