Vé Vào Cửa Lost World of Tambun Ở Ipoh
- Spend a fun-filled day in Ipoh at this exciting theme park with a water park, natural hot springs, performances, animals petting, feeding sessions and more fun activities.
- Located in the charming town of Ipoh just a 2-hour drive from Kuala Lumpur, the Lost World Of Tambun theme park is a family-friendly wonderland in Malaysia.
- Hop on adrenaline-pumping and family-friendly rides at the Lost World Amusement Park.
- Dip into the Lost World Hot Springs with natural views of the forest around you.
- Stay till nightfall for a soak in the Lost World Hot Springs Night Park, you’ll even get to enjoy a fire show performance that is bound to wow you.
- Admire the agile Siberian Tigers and learn about the Malaysian Tin Mining History
- Get a thrill out of the theme park's seven elements of fun rides and attractions that promise great fun for adults and children alike.
- Surround yourself with majestic limestone cliffs that date back to 400 million years
- Try out the amusement park rides and eco-adventure thrills - great fun for family and friends!
- Have a splashing fun time at the Lost World Water Park by racing down twisting water slides such as Tube Raiders and Cliff Racer, having a battle with water cannons, or relaxing in the wave pool.
- Rejuvenate both your body and mind with the selection of Crystal Spa treaments inside the theme park
- To ensure the safety of our staff and guests, we have enhanced the safety procedures and hygiene measures in our park. Please click here for your very own Awesome Moment.
- Looking for a family-friendly award-winning accommodation near the theme park? Book The Haven Resort Combo Package to get spacious suites together with Lost World of Tambun admission ticket as well!
Về dịch vụ này
More than just a theme park, the popular Lost World of Tambun Waterpark located in Ipoh is Malaysia's premiere multi-themed action and adventure family holiday destination. The Lost World Of Tambun Theme Park is cocooned by the lush tropical jungle of Ipoh, natural hot springs, 400 million-year-old limestone cliffs and 88 attractions from 10 amazing themed areas. This popular amusement and water park in Sunway City Ipoh makes a unique eco-adventure excursion in Malaysia for visitors of all ages and promises fun from day to night.
Start off your day at the Lost World Amusement Park that’s full of family-friendly rides such as Lupe’s Adventure (Perak’s first-ever roller coaster), a pirate ship, Giddy Galleon, Dragon Flights, and even a haunted house. Next up, seek refuge in the Lost World Water Park, a zone that promises tons of splashing fun with twisting water slides, a wave pool, giant tipping buckets, and Malaysia’s longest manmade adventure river. There’s also a kids-only zone called Kids Explorabay for your little ones to have fun safely. For animal lovers, make sure you don’t miss out on the Lost World Petting Zoo where you can feed, pet, and befriend cheeky raccoons, exotic birds, gentle rabbits, and giraffes. After that, drop by the Lost World Tiger Valley and get up close and personal with majestic tigers!
As homage to the prominent tin mining history of the historic town, Lost World Of Tambun has dedicated a section called the Lost World Tin Valley to educate today’s generation in the rich heritage of tin mining in Ipoh. Experience ‘dulang washing’ just like the good old days and marvel at real artefact from the past here! For those who love adrenaline-filled thrills, make time for the Lost World Adventure Park, a section reserved for a wide range of pay-per-ride activities such as rope courses, kayaking, ziplines, caving, and more. The Lost World hot springs are an iconic attraction of the Lost World Of Tambun. Soak yourself in a hot springs pool and feel your worries melt away. You can also stay till nightfall for a relaxing soak in the Hot Springs Night Park.
Những điều cần lưu ý
- Check out the feeding schedule and learn more about these exotic animals
- To ensure the safety of our staff and guests, we have enhanced the safety procedures in our park. Please click here for your very own Awesome Moment
- Arrive early before the park opens to beat the crowd if you’re planning a visit on public holidays, school holidays or a weekend!
- Lost World Of Tambun consists of a total of 8 themed areas from the Lost World Water Park to a petting zoo, hot springs and more. Make sure you allocate enough time to explore all it has to offer.
- Our tip is to start with the dry zones such as the Lost World Amusement Park and petting zoo first, before having a splashing fun time at the water park. Stay till nightfall and end your day with a rejuvenating dip in the hot springs. Read our complete Lost World Of Tambun visit guide here.
- Address: 1, Persiaran Lagun Sunway, Sunway City Ipoh 31150, Malaysia.