บัตรเข้าชมสวนสัตว์โอ๊คแลนด์ (Auckland Zoo)
- Visit the famous Auckland Zoo, home to 135 different species and over 1400 animals
- Explore the largest home to local Kiwi wildlife in the world and discover new facts about native Auckland flora and fauna
- The experienced zookeepers are passionate, friendly, and knowledgeable- ready to tell you all about the animals
- Auckland Zoo is a not-for-profit, so all of the money from every ticket sold goes towards building a brighter future for wildlife, wild places and all of us
- Save with the family package which includes tickets for 2 adults and 2 children
Since opening on 17 December 1922, Auckland Zoo has evolved to become an active conservation organisation and has welcomed over 28 million visitors. Auckland Zoo is a winner of national and international awards and is at the leading-edge of wildlife research, conservation work and innovative zoo design.
- How do I visit Auckland Zoo at Alert Level One?
- At Alert Level you can pre-purchase your tickets online (valid for 3 months from the date you purchase) or you can purchase tickets onsite at the Zoo when you visit. If you have an annual membership you can visit any time during opening hours.
Our Government has recommended that everyone continues to use the NZ COVID Tracer app or sign in manually to places they visit, and Auckland Zoo fully supports this pro-active measure to help keep our team of five million safe. We’ll therefore continue to ask visitors (both annual passholders and general visitors) to sign-in with this COVID tracer app or help them record their visit manually. We’ll also continue to encourage social distancing and mask wearing where it’s hard to keep a 2m distance from others, maintain our high level of cleaning protocols throughout the Zoo and remain cashless.
- How is Auckland Zoo keeping visitors, staff, and volunteers safe?
- We have many measures in place to keep our Zoo staff, volunteers, and you, our much-valued whānau of visitors, safe. In line with Government recommendations, this includes asking all visitors to continue to sign in using the NZ COVID Tracer App (or sign-in manually), to maintain social distancing and wear masks where it’s difficult to keep a 2-metre distance. We will continue our intensive regime of cleaning and hygiene measures across the Zoo You will find hand sanitiser throughout the Zoo for your use, and posters and signage around the Zoo to inform you of our measures and how to stay safe.
- Will keepers talks be happening now?
- Yes, our keeper talks resume at Alert Level 1, and you can find the schedule here.
- Will behind the scenes experiences be returning?
- At present, we are unable to deliver any behind the scenes experiences.
- Are all the cafes and eateries still open at the Zoo?
- All our cafes will be open, and we will continue using compostable cups until further notice. The Lookout café and Old Elephant House restaurant, will open from Thursday to Sunday 11am-3pm each week.
- Can I use my reusable cup?
- Yes, at Level 1 we can accept visitors’ own reusable cups, or visitors can you use one our Again Again, reusable cups.
- Is the Zoo accpeting cash payment?
- Auckland Zoo will remain cashless as it has been at Alert Levels 2, 3 & 4. Remaining cashless helps us improve the customer arrival experience and minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19.