บัตรเข้าชมเกียวโตทาวเวอร์ (Kyoto Tower)
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy a unique look at Kyoto city from 100 meters up at the Kyoto Tower observation deck
- Get a new angle on sightseeing famous sights such as Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Toji Temple and Chion-in Temple, and even as far as Osaka!
- Enjoy the building's amenities including souvenir shops, restaurant, sky lounge and public bath house during your visit
Kyoto Tower is an iconic sight towering over the heart of central Kyoto. Commanding a panoramic view over the city, it is the tallest construction in Kyoto, featuring an Observation Deck 100 meters above ground offering views to famous Kyoto sightseeing spots such as Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Toji Temple and Chion-in Temple and even as far as Osaka on a clear day! Watch the landscape change from season to season and make use of the free telescopes on the 5th floor of the observation deck for a closer look at the sights.
- A beautiful time to visit would be at sunset, around 7:00pm during the summer and 5:00pm in winter