แพ็กเกจเช่าชุดกิโมโนที่ร้าน Yae ในอาซากุสะ
- Visit Yae in Asakusa, Tokyo and get to experience Japanese culture through clothing by renting a kimono/yukata
- Get to pick from a variety of designs, colors, and looks and be assisted by a professional stylist
- Stroll around the district and visit wonderful photo stops to take snapshots of yourself wearing the costume
- The shop's staff can speak English and Chinese, so you won't have any problems communicating what you want
- The prices are all uniform. Don't worry about additional charges, price increases, and hidden charges!
- We've got group packages for couples, girlfriends, and families! You can also reserve a kimono photo shoot experience with your loved ones
Have you always wanted to wear a kimono or a yukata? You're in luck! Take the opportunity to borrow and wear one for an entire day by visiting Yae, a popular kimono and yukata rental shop in the Asakusa district of Taito, Tokyo. In the shop you'll be greeted by energetic and friendly staff. They can speak English and Chinese, so you don't have to worry about language barriers getting in the way of communication. There's a wide variety of designs, colors, and styles to choose from. If you're having some trouble deciding on what to wear, you can definitely ask the staff to help you out. You can even have them come up with a look that they think would suit you best. Once you've picked out the costume you want, wear it, go for a leisurely stroll around the district, and visit wonderful spots where you can take snapshots of yourself wearing the elegant costume you rented. You'll definitely get to experience an aspect of Japanese culture by wearing their traditional clothing. The costumes must be returned at 5:30pm on the day of your rental, so if you want to be able to enjoy the clothing for a long time, best to head to the shop as early as 9:30am! This rental is definitely a must for culture enthusiasts and sartorialists.
- During the summer, it's recommended to wear thin underwear such as a vest
- During winter, it's recommended to wear a warm warm shirt or a light winter jacket (lower collar), lower body leggings or warm pants (except for foot socks) to battle the cold
- Make sure not to wear collared shirts when you visit the shop. Collared shirts may interfere with the kimono's presentation when you wear them
- The shop doesn't provide makeup services. It is recommended that girls come to the store after having their makeup done somewhere else