ทัวร์เมืองเกียวโตเต็มรูปแบบ จากโอซาก้า (Osaka) หรือเกียวโต (Kyoto): วัดคิโยมิสุเดระ (Kiyomizu-dera), ศาลเจ้าฟุชิมิ อินาริ ไทฉะ (Fushimi Inari-taisha), อาราชิยาม่า (Arashiyama) และอีกมากมาย
- Tour route: Kiyomizu-dera Temple - Sanjusangendo Temple - Fushimi Inari Taisya Shito Shrine - Sagano & Arashiyama - Kinkaku-ji Temple
- Head off to a number of must-see landmarks in historical Kyoto, all in one perfect day trip
- Discover the area's most famous sights, learn about this ancient city's heritage, and explore Kyoto
- A multilingual audio guide wil be provided in English, Chinese, Thai, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and Indonesian
- Get to enjoy the free WiFi service available on the tour bus
Discover Japan's majestic city of Kyoto in all its ancient heritage, culture, and glory in this full day tour that involves visiting famous spots and destinations such as the Kiyomizu-dera, Sanjusangen-do, Sagano, Arashiyama, Fushimi Inari Taisya Shrine, and many more! Begin your day early in the morning at your meet up location, where the conductor will pick you up to bring you to your first stop in the itinerary. While in the bus, you can enjoy the free WiFi that is available inside. Head to Kiyomizu-dera, a beautiful Buddhist temple in the midst of striking natural scenery. Another temple awaits you when you drop by Sanjusangen-do, where you can view its famous 1001 statues of Kannon, the goddess of mercy. After that, fill yourself with wonder at the Fushimi Inari Taisya Shito Shrine and take a photo of the iconic cherry red Torii Gates. Before lunch, you'll be doing a quick drive-by at To-ji, a popular five-storey temple, and the scenic Katsura River. Then, enjoy a traditional and scrumptuous Japanese lunch if you choose the package with it, or simply take a break for food at your own expenses. Once you're full, it's time to take a walk through Sagano and Arashiyama, famous for the locations Togetsu-kyo Bridge, Sagano Bamboo Forest (yes, we know that's the one you've been waiting for), and Tenryu-ji Temple. Ninna-ji Temple will also get a quick drive-by as it's named as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Complete this breathtaking day tour with stops to Kinkaku-ji Temple, Nijo-jo Castle, and Nishi Hongan-ji Temple. This trip is packed with stops and you're sure to be coming back for more Kyoto after.