Поездка на остров Чам на скоростном катере из Хойана с прогулкой по морскому дну и сноркелингом
- Visit one of Vietnam's UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Cham Island, on an exciting day trip
- Meet a variety of sea creatures and teeming coral reefs in person when you go sea walking
- Explore the tropical destination's underwater reserves as you snorkel deep into its rich coastline
- Sample an abundant selection of authentic Vietnamese dishes for lunch at Bai Chong Beach
- Sail between Hoi An and Cham Island conveniently onboard an efficient speedboat transfer
Figuring out what to explore while in Hoi An? Experience the natural beauty and wonders of Cham Islands on a fun day trip to Vietnam’s famed UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. Hop from on island to another in no time onboard an exhilarating speedboat transfer straight to Hon Nhon Beach from Hoi An. Discover the magical underwater world that lies off the coast of Hoi An with exciting water activities during your visit. Suit up high-quality snorkelling equipment and swim to the best snorkelling spots in the area. Interact with the diverse marine life and coral reefs of the waters with a fun sea walking experience. If you would rather swim along the current and see a variety of sea creatures from the surface, snorkelling gears are readily available with the staff. After your swim, delight in a delicious authentic Vietnamese cuisine lunch at Bai Chong Island. Don’t miss out on this chance to experience the wonders of Vietnam that lie outside the busy city streets!
- Klook Exclusive: Enjoy an exclusive underwater sea-walking filming offer for Klook customers, applied for booking dates until 30 Sep 2020