오행산 & 호이안 일일 투어 (다낭 출발)
- Explore Marble Mountain's five hills and learn their significance through your English-speaking guide
- Admire the exquisite stone sculptures created by the local artisans of Nuoc Nuoc Stone Sculpture Village
- Visit Hoi An - one of the oldest cities in Southeast Asia and a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999
- See the Chinese, Japanese, and Vietnamese cultural and architectural influence all over the ancient town
- Feast on local food for dinner and get to try Hoi An classics such as Cao Lau, Nem Lui, Banh Xeo, and more!
- Admire the scenic sunset from your seat inside the tour's air-conditioned transfer
Learn more about Vietnam's Buddhist origins and ancient history in this tour. Get to visit Marble Mountain and its complex of five marble and limestone hills that represent the five main elements of the universe - Iron Mountain (Kim), Wood Mountain (Moc), Water Mountain (Thuy), Fire Mountain (Hoa), and Earth Mountain (Tho). Explore these works of nature and discover Buddhist pilgrimage sites and sanctuaries, such as Tam Thai Pagoda and Linh Ung Pagoda. Head down to the foot of the mountain and meet the skilled artisans of Non Nuoc Stone Sculpture Village. After an educational interaction with the locals, head to Hoi An by foot. Fill up on local favorites for dinner and walk around the lantern-lit streets of the ancient town. End the tour with a ride back to your hotel.
What To Wear:
- Comfortable shoes