Litchfield National Park Day Tour dari Darwin
- Uncover the spectacular hidden waterfalls of Litchfield National Park
- Explore the famous cascading plunge pools of Florence Falls, nestled in monsoon forest, and cool off in the shallow pristine pools of Buley Rockhole or Wangi Falls
- Get your heart racing with an apex predator close encounter on the Adelaide River, onboard the Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise (optional extra)
- Marvel at the diverse wetlands of Fogg Dam Conservation and rare bird species
- Visit the impressive century-old Magnetic Termite Mounds located in the Litchfield National Park
Tentang Aktivitas Ini
Litchfield National Park is just over an hour's drive from the city. First you'll make a stop at the Fogg Dam Conservation Centre so you can explore a wetland area without getting your feet wet. Home to a monsoon and floodplain wildlife refuge, this a birdwatcher’s paradise as you stroll along boardwalks and stop at lookouts to admire a variety of birds, spot for water pythons, freshwater turtles and other wildlife. For the brave, there’s an optional extra if you choose to have a close encounter with a saltwater crocodile on the Adelaide River, by jumping on board the Aboriginal owned Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise. You will then continue on to Litchfield National Park to witness a kaleidoscope of colours thanks to the several stunning waterfalls that cascade into crystal clear pools, iconic magnetic termite mounds and clusters of weathered sandstone pillars at the Lost City. Marvel at the sheer beauty of the natural plunge pools at Buley Rockholes and cool off beside awe-inspiring thundering waterfalls of Wangi Falls, Florence Falls and the Tolmer Falls.