Billet non daté pour le Night Safari de Singapour avec tour en tram
Flexible ticket to choose any date for your nighttime adventures
- Go on an exciting adventure at the world’s first nocturnal wildlife park with a memorable trip to Night Safari
- Enjoy flexibility and visit the park at your own leisure with this convenient open dated ticket
- Join closer encounters with the wildlife at the 4 trails: Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge, and Wallaby
- See otters, civets, and other animals show off their talents during the famous Creatures of the Night show
- Meet the Night Safari animals of with exciting tram rides through 7 geographical regions
As dusk falls, take an after-hours look at over 2,500 nocturnal animals starting their nightly rituals with an adventure to the Singapore Night Safari. Managed by the Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group, Night Safari is one of the many exciting zoos you can visit in the city other than the Singapore Zoo, River Safari, and Jurong Bird Park. When in the Night Safari come close as the fascinating animals frolic, graze and hunt throughout the night. Embark on exciting tram rides that take you through 7 geographical regions of a wide range of animals. The guided tour brings along an expert guide to answer all your questions about the animals you’ll see during the tram ride. Visitors can opt to also explore the walking trails for an even deeper journey into the park. Follow the exciting paths of the Fishing Cat Trail, Leopard Trail, East Lodge Trail, and Wallaby Trail to meet the animals that come alive at night. Don't miss out the interactive Creatures of the Night Show, where you can learn more about the natural abilities of fascinating nocturnal animals during the show! Book Night Safari Singapore as your exciting adventure with loved ones when in the city!
- For the full wildlife experience, stop by the world-famous Singapore Zoo, the River Safari, or the Jurong Bird Park
- Check out our multi-park bundles for a total wildlife experience!
Night Safari Reservation Process
- To enjoy wildlife experiences from the comforts of your home, check out WRS virtual experiences
- Before you visit the park, you must book a date/timeslot through the portal here. Remove the space in between the numbers to book the timeslot. Do note that Night Safari is open from Thursdays to Sundays, as well as eve of and on public holidays. From 14 to 27 June 2021, Night Safari is open everyday during school holidays. Operating hours are from 6.30pm to 12am.
- WRS reserves the rights to deny admission if no prior bookings are made
Night Safari Facilities
- Free WiFi is available at the entrance which can be used throughout the whole park
- Try to be seated well in advance for Creatures of the Night. The popular show tends to draw quite the crowd and the shows are operating at limited capacity as part of the necessary Safe Management Measures. Once full, the show will be unable to accept more guests.