Gardens by the Bay Ticket Singapore
Floral Fantasy will be closed on 27 September for the whole day, [Set Up in Cloud Forest for Avatar: the Experience From 12 Aug] Please note that Cloud Forest remain open while the Cloud Forest's Gallery, Theatre and Crystal Mountain will be temporarily closed to the public from 12 Aug for the setting up of Avatar: The Experience. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Enter directly with your Klook voucher and have access to waterfront gardens and the cooled conservatories
- Roam around the Flower Dome to see thousand-year-old olive trees, giant baobabs, and a wide range of exotic plants
- Visit the Cloud Forest and feel refreshed by the mist coming from the world's tallest indoor waterfall; Plunge into the fascinating world of plant and animal kingdom in National Geographic's latest "Weird But True" exhibition!
- [20 August-25 September: Hanging Gardens - Mexican Roots] Mexican culture and heritage takes centre stage at the Gardens’ latest floral display! Mexican Roots showcases vibrant floral interpretations and icons of ancient Mexican civilisations, including a 4.5m-tall reproduction of the iconic Chichén Itzá pyramid of the Mayans, the Aztec double-headed serpent, food and plants endemic to Mexico; and medallions with mosaic designs composed of seeds, beans and pulses. Look forward to a floral extravaganza headlined by showy blooms like orchids, dahlias and bromeliads, decked in a plethora of buoyant colours that call to mind the lively hues often associated with Mexico.
Gardens by the Bay is an iconic Singapore destination and is undoubtedly at the top of every visitor’s itinerary to the city. Its waterfront gardens (Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central) and conservatories (the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest) as well as the newly opened Sun Pavilion, feature some of the most incredible man-made structures built to house flora and fauna from all over the world. Your Singapore Gardens by the Bay ticket gives you full access to the two conservatories and what’s more, you can even enter directly with your Klook voucher. Learn about the power interconnectedness of ecology, see the tallest indoor waterfall, and walk amid the Supertree Grove. With countless attractions for both grown-ups and children, Gardens by the Bay in Singapore will certainly ensure that you’ll have a day well-spent.
- Visitors are no longer required to pre-book their visit and time slot before their visit. Visitors must present a valid ticket upon entry to the attraction(s). Visitors will be denied entry if their e-ticket is invalid.
- For more information on Gardens by the Bay safety measures and new visiting guidelines, you may visit the Gardens by the Bay website here.