Langkawi Island Hopping Shared Speedboat Tour
- Visit the jewel of Kedah - Langkawi's popular islands on an exciting half-day private or join-in boat tour, perfect for nature lovers
- Witness magnificent eagles, kings of the sky, feeding right before your eyes by professionals
- Admire the Lake of the Pregnant Maiden - a mythical lake and unique hill shaped like a woman lying on her back
- Explore crystal clear waters and sweeping views of the ocean at the Beras Basah Island
- Hotel transfer options available - from Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah area, Kuah Town area and others.
What to Expect from Langkawi Island Hopping Shared Speedboat Tour
Ready for a beach holiday? Located 30 km off the west coast of mainland Malaysia, home to expansive Underwater World Langkawi along Pantai Cenang, and Cable Car in Pantai Kok. Visit some of the most popular islands around Langkawi on this private or join-in Langkawi Island boat hopping shared speedboat tour. Langkawi island itself is known for its natural beauty, water activities and various boat tours. Kick off with a hotel pick up (from Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah Area, Kuah Town area or other areas) and head to Teluk Baru Jetty from where you will depart on your trip. Your first stop is at Pulau Dayang Bunting, home to the second largest island in Langkawi's cluster of 99 islands. Visit the island’s famous lake — Lake of the Pregnant Maiden: go for a swim, take part in paddle boarding or choose to relax at a natural catfish spa. Continue with eagle watching from the boat at Big Lions Island and complete the adventure with a stop over at Pulau Beras Basah (Wet Rice Island) where you will get to relax on the white sandy beach or take part in a variety of activities like snorkeling, swimming, before heading back to the jetty and your hotel. The island also has a duty-free status, you can also shop till you drop!
Things to note
- Activity hygiene measures: sanitization will take place before and after a customer boards the boat
- Please be at the meet up location 10 minutes before the scheduled activity time
- For more thrilling adventures, check out the jet ski island tour in Langkawi where you can ride and steer your own jet ski
Dayang Bunting Island
- There are designated areas to swim at the Lake of the Pregnant Maiden
- If you plan to swim, come wearing a swimsuit inside and carry towels as there are no changing rooms at the Island
- Take a walk at the boardwalk through a mangrove tour where you can get a chance to see 90 species of birds around, it’s a bird paradise!
Pulau Singa Besar
- One of the must visit Langkawi islands, witness an live eagle-feeding session at Pulau Singa Besar
- Bring your camera along for unique photo opportunities, especially for budding animal photographers
Pulau Beras Basah
- Rent banana boats, parasails, and jet-skis for some fun experience on the island
- Stroll along the white sand beach along the wooden pier on the island