AMAZING DIGESTIVE ADVENTURE
- As the Hong Kong goverment declared the highest warning tier for the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak, and considering the public health protection, the organizer decided to suspended the event from 27Jan until further notice. All cutomers can keep the tickets for reschedule or refund in the future.
- All details and terms of the reschedule and refund will be released soon on event official Facebook account.
Most recent review
What to expect
Things to note
Terms & Conditions at Exhibition
Welcome to AMAZING DIGESTIVE ADVENTURE. Please note and follow below guidelines:
- Admit one person per ticket. Tickets are valid only on the date and time slot stated on the ticket. If the ticket is damaged or altered, the visitor might be refused entry.
- Around one hour is suggested to be reserved for the exhibition. Please arrive at the time slot stated on the ticket.
- For the experience quality, each session will be entered in 4 groups on a First-Come-First-Served basis. Each group will enter the exhibition in every 15 minutes. Please wait patiently.
- In case of late arrival, we will try to facilitate your access at the next time slot, subject to availability and capacity. Access to the exhibition outside of the indicated time slot on your ticket is not guaranteed.
- Please ensure you are purchasing the correct ticket and desired date and time, as once tickets have been purchased it is not possible to make any changes.
- Children aged below 3 receive free admission. Children aged below 12 should be accompanied by adults over 18 years old.
- This Exhibition is under security camera surveillance and recording.
- Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as weapons of any kind, stools, glass bottles, folded chairs, flagstaff, baby carriage and any other items that could pose a threat to others or the venue are not allowed in the exhibition hall. For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited as well. No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed. Please place any restricted article(s) at the self-service lockers at the L8 or Basement. MegaBox and event staff will not be responsible for loss of or damage to the hosted items.
- There is a cloakroom at the venue, where participants can place their personal belongings, except items prohibited as stated. The luggage tag distributed by staff must be returned to retrieve the items stored when leaving the venue. Participants are advised not to leave any valuables in the storage. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the storage items.
- For security reason, the organizer reserves the right to request visitor to show their belongings for inspection before entry or leaving.
- Visitors are required to queue for admission. For public safety, organizer might request for temperature checking on visitor. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organizer’s and venue’s guidelines for admission.
- Based on safety considerations, visitors suffering from sickness, including but not limited to fever, cold/flu, vomiting or any infectious disease, are not allowed to take part in the exhibition
- Visitor must follow organizer’s instruction on assessing facility. The visitor shall be responsible for all reinstatement cost of any damage of the premises and facilities caused by faulty usage.
- Based on hygiene and safety considerations, visitors are expected to engage in running, crawling or sliding at certain zones. Visitors have to put on thick cotton socks and they are strictly prohibited to wear any shoes or entering with barefoot at those zones. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organizer’s and venue’s guidelines for admission. Please be patient with us in case of a long queue
- Exhibition area are allowed to do video or photo shooting, but selfie stick and large power flash light is not allowed for public safety.
- No person shall introduce any animal into the Exhibition, except guide dogs.
- No eating, drinking or smoking allowed.
- No person shall enter any part of the Exhibition which is not open for the public.
- Part of the exhibition involved interactions, such as running, climbing and sliding. Ticket holders shall assess your own and your children’s physical condition before entering.
- Please do not leave your belongings unattended. The Exhibition is not responsible for the safe custody and/or loss of personal property brought to and/or left in the Exhibition.
- Visitors are not allowed to dispose of, disturb or otherwise interfere with any exhibits
- Throwing objects, employing foul language and behaving in a disorderly manner in the Exhibition are prohibited.
- No banners, buntings, flyers or publicity materials of any kind shall be displayed in the Exhibition without the permission of Exhibition staff.
- No loudhailers shall be used in the Exhibition without the permission of Exhibition staff.
- No promotional materials, souvenirs and give-away items shall be distributed in the Gallery without the permission of Gallery staff.
- No person shall will fully obstruct any member of the staff in performing his duty or will fully obstruct, disturb, interrupt or annoy any other person in using the Exhibition or of any of the facilities provided therein.
- No person shall borrow any exhibit from the Exhibition except in accordance with a permit granted by the organizer.
- Organizer has the right to request the visitor who do not properly use the facilities, exhibits and materials of the Exhibition, or who harass other visitors, to leave exhibition area. Ticket will not be refund under this situation.
- Entry must be refused and the organizer can report to the police, if tickets are not purchased from the organizer or other authorized agent.
- Tickets and related services charges sold through any channels are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold.
- Please respect copyright and do not infringe any copyright when making photocopies. All copyright works are protected by the “Copyright Ordinance” (Cap 528 of the Laws of Hong Kong). Users may consult the webpage of the HKSAR Government for details of the “Copyright Ordinance” (Cap 528 of the Laws of Hong Kong) on the internet or borrow a copy of the Ordinance from counter staff at the counter.
- The Exhibition shall not be held responsible for any infringement of intellectual property rights or other laws which a user may commit in making use of materials made accessible through the Exhibition.
- If a typhoon or rainstorm signal is hoisted on an exhibition date, please refer to (Official website / Facebook Page URL) for the latest arrangement - Typhoon sign No. 8 or above: The Gallery will close. If the signal is lowered less than 2 hours before the normal closing time, the Gallery will remain closed that day. Black rainstorm warning: If the warning is issued during normal opening hours, the Gallery will remain open. If the warning is issued before the gallery opens, the gallery will be closed until the warning is cancelled. If the warning is cancelled less than 2 hours before normal closing hours, the Gallery will remain closed that day
- This Ticketing and Admission Policy is subject to change without prior notice. This Ticketing and Admission Policy is subject to change without prior notice.