Luljetta's Hanging Gardens Spa Experience in Antipolo
We personally didn't want to travel outside Rizal for a quick getaway because the threat of Covid-19 is still around. Lucky for us that we live near Antipolo and we made the best decision to spend some time here for my birthday:
1. Ambience- 10/10
- The whole place is so fragrant! You can hear the sound of nature and there are speakers all over the place playing relaxing music and people respect silence. I like the decors which encourage positivity.
2. Amenities- 10/10
- They have lots of pools, jacuzzis, sauna, hammocks, fish spa, instagrammable nooks and other relaxation activities you can enjoy.
3. Cleanliness/ Safety - 9/10
- This is a huge place (inside Loreland Resort). I saw no trace of litters around, though there are nets that catch the falling leaves, some escape and land on the pools. The place is designed to be steep because it is on a mountain side so you must really watch your step esp. if your feet is wet. Generally, I can say that it is not ideal for children, elderly and pwd. For Covid safety, I think the number of guests are limited per day, wearing of face masks are observed, social distancing are practiced somehow since it is not crowded and you can easily stay away from other people.
4. Services- 10/10
- The staff were courteous and approachable. Let me emphasize, their massage was superb! Though it is a bit pricey, I suggest you still avail this and you will not regret it. Give some love and drop a tip to help them during this Covid crisis.
5. Prices - 9/10
- This actually depends, it can be expensive for you but cheap for others. For me, I think we got our money's worth and it didn't really break the bank. The food inside is a bit pricey but tastes good. If you want to splurge once in a while, this won't really hurt your pocket!
Will I recommend it to others? Do I feel like going back in the future?- Definitely, YES!