Rose Kitchen Cooking Class with Local Market Tour in Ha Noi
- Immerse yourself in Vietnam's unique culture and culinary practices with this cooking class and tour in one
- Explore a busy local market and learn how to shop like a local
- Learn how to cook Vietnamese healthy food such as Bún Chả, Nem, and Vietnamese egg coffee
- Get to know your classmates and instructor as you share each other's freshly-cooked meals after class
- Free sample of some tasty wines included, as well as round trip transfers within the Old Quarter area
- Have more time? Book this spa experience to calm your mind and body at the end of your day!
What to expect
Enjoy a unique experience during your visit to Vietnam by joining this fun market tour and group cooking class in Hanoi – a once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet the locals, taste Vietnam's distinct flavors, and immerse yourself in its unique culture. Get picked up at your hotel in the Old Quarter, then explore a busy local market with your tour guide as you shop around for the ingredients you'll need. Once you're done buying what you need, you'll visit a local house and take a quick break for a refreshing welcome drink and some snacks, before you start cooking. Get detailed, step-by-step instructions from your English-speaking guide, who'll share the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine as you make a four-dish menu. Though the menu changes every day, you're sure to make some popular dishes such as Bún Chả (BBQ Pork with noodles and fish sauce,) Nem (fried spring rolls,) and Vietnamese egg coffee! After the cooking session ends, indulge in the fruits of your labors by sharing a meal with your classmates and instructor. You'll also get to sample a selection of tasty wines, all sourced locally, before the class ends and you get dropped off back at your hotel.