[Klook Exclusive Promo] ESCAPE Theme Park in Penang
A full day of thrilling rides outdoors!
- ESCAPE Theme Park holds a Guinness World Record of having the Longest Tube Water Slide in the world
- Try out over 30 thrilling activities such as zip lines, water slides, and more in ESCAPE Theme Park
- Located just across Telok Bahang Forest Park, Escape is just half an hour drive away from Georgetown Penang
- Enjoy a contemporary park setting with the backdrop of Malaysia's stunning natural environment
- Select the Klook Exclusive 2-day Attraction Pass with 1-night Base Camp Exeprience Bundle package for an overnight stay at the park
- Spend a wonderful holiday with your friends and family at the park's various exciting activities
- Don’t miss out on ESCAPE Challenge in Paradigm Mall, a fun semi-indoor adventure park
Most recent review
What to expect
ESCAPE Theme Park in Penang, holds the Guinness World Record of having the Longest Tube Water Slide in the world. At 1,111m, the slide welcomes those who seek a dose of adrenaline rush. Spend the day at Penang’s most exciting amusement park and try out over 38 rides and attractions with family and friends. All the rides in the park have been designed for different ages and energy levels. A day at the park would make a fun day out for the whole family. The park has a backdrop of Malaysia's stunning natural environment, which is the best place for you and your family to relax and have fun.
Things to note
Health Guidelines & Hygiene Measures
- Body temperature scanning before entering the park
- Limit guest entry to 1,000 a day
- Sanitizing all facilities on a regular schedule with disinfectants
- Disinfecting pools with chlorination
- Guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizers available throughout the park
- Guests are encouraged to use gloves provided for non-water-based activities
- Supervised social distancing
- Activities will be supervised in zones
- Attraction's staffs are being checked on their daily health condition by the medical staff before commencing work
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
Q: Are Senior Tickets available on the Klook website?
A: Yes, but only non-Malaysian passport holders aged 61+ can purchase the Senior Ticket. Malaysian passport holders aged 61+ must be accompannied by a paying guest and present a valid MyKad to enter free of charge, otherwise they will be required to purchase an adult ticket.
Note that travelers who've purchased child/senior tickets are required to present proof of age/identity at the park.
Q: When will my booking be confirmed?
A: You will receive confirmation of your booking availability instantly. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or login to your KLOOK account to check the voucher in My Booking. Moreover, you may contact us for further assistance.
Q: May I cancel the booking and get a refund?
A: The cancellation policies differ per package. Please refer to selected package details for the refund timeline and amounts.
Q: Can I amend the booking?
A: Policies differ per package. Please refer to selected package details for the refund timeline and amounts.