Hybrid Leisure Land Tobu Zoo Ticket Tokyo
A zoo, theme park and water park in one!
- Enjoy a day at an incredible hybrid leisure location which is a theme park, a zoo, and pool (summer only)!
- Visit animals across 120 species, including a rare species of white tigers, within the zoo areas
- Get up close to the fauna as you enjoy feeding the animals and interacting with the smaller creatures
- In the theme park, you can enjoy thrilling rides and family attractions - over 30 in total!
- Don't miss the seasonal shows: cherry blossoms in the spring, fireworks in the summer, and a beautiful light show in the winter!
Most recent review
What to expect
It's a fun-filled day for the whole family in the amazing Tobu Zoo in Tokyo. This incredible hybrid leisure land, a combination of a zoo and a park, is home to 1,200 animals across 120 species, including the rare white tigers. You can even enjoy all sorts of activities, such as feeding the animals and visiting a petting area where you can touch smaller animals - perfect for visitors of all ages! Both a theme park and a zoo, Tobu Zoo is also home to many attractions you’d normally find in a theme park, like thrilling rollercoasters, rides, and more! Over 30 rides can be found in the park for the whole family to enjoy! During the summer months, if you're feeling the heat from your adventure, why not head over to the leisure pool complex? Jump into the wave pool like another day at the beach or head down the twisting slides! There is absolutely something for everyone in this amazing hybrid leisure land!