[Live Tour] Explore Old City of Hyderabad with Experienced Storyteller Online Experience
- In this real time based live tour join the guide at Charminar, a monument that is symbolic of the city
- Guide will enthrall you with legends and folk lore about these masterpieces as you join from the comfort of your home or anywhere
- Walk to Mecca Masjid, Laad Bazaar, Gulzar Houz and Char Kaman
- Learn interesting facts, history and stories behind two incredible diamonds from Golconda, the Kohinoor and Jacob’s
- Interact with the guide live over the call and hear real stories of these famous places
What to expect
In this live online tour explore the Old Hyderabad from the comfort of your home. The friendly guide will be at the venue as you will join the live and interactive tour via video call over phone. Over the next 1 hour travel back 400 years in time back to listen to a love story of a Qutub Shahi prince and a courtesan which created city “Hyderabad”. Marvel at the opulent lifestyle of the Nizams, one of the wealthiest people ever and listen to fascinating stories about the legendary and cursed Kohinoor diamond as well as the Jacob diamond! Learn about the fifth sultan of the Qutub Shahi dynasty, the bricks used to build the Mecca Masjid mosque have been made from soil sourced from Mecca! Talk about 2 incredible diamonds from Golconda, the Kohinoor and Jacob’s. Hear more about these famous places and the history, culture in this live guided tour. Interact with the English speaking guide in the live session.