Grampians Hiking Day Tour
Experience breathtaking landscapes including fascinating rock formation & Waterfalls in Grampians National Park
- Immerse yourself in the breathtaking landscape as you go on a hiking day tour to Grampians
- Explore Grampians National Park on foot with your knowledgeable, English-speaking guide
- Grab plenty of photo opportunities at two stunning lookouts, The Pinnacles and Boroka Lookout
- Marvel at one of the largest and most beautiful waterfalls in Victoria, the Mackenzie Falls
- Two moderate to challenging hikes with a total distance of 6.5km
What to expect
We embark on our first hike of the day, a moderate 4.2km return hike that weaves us through fascinating rock formations, including the Grand Canyon and Silent Street before we arrive at The Pinnacle, the most iconic destinations in the park. This famous jagged cliff face is quite the sight and there will be plenty of time to soak up the views and capture some amazing photos.
Once we return, we will head into Halls Gap for a delicious lunch at one of our favourite local cafes before the drive up to MacKenzie Falls. This small walk is a steep 2km trail but you will be rewarded with one of Victoria’s largest and most beautiful waterfalls. Feel free to dip your toes in the icy mountain water to refresh your feet.
Our next stop is the picturesque Boroka Lookout where you will be able to experience stunning views of Halls Gap, Lake Bellfield and Mt. William mountain ranges. We return to the delightful local village of Halls Gap where we will reveal one of the local kangaroo’s favourite hangout spots before making the journey back to Melbourne.