Gardens by the Bay Ticket Singapore
- Enter directly with your Klook voucher and have access to waterfront gardens and the cooled conservatories
- Roam around the Flower Dome to see thousand-year-old olive trees, giant baobabs, and a wide range of exotic plants
- Visit the Cloud Forest and feel refreshed by the mist coming from the world’s tallest indoor waterfall
- Catch the Flight of the Moth Orchid, now on display at the all new Orchid Haven at Cloud Forest
- Marvel at the glass masterpieces at the "Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom" exhibit (runs 23 Apr - 3 Oct 2021)
- Hop on the state-of-the-art Auto Rider and travel in style between Bayfront Plaza and Flower Dome!
- Visit the Sands Skypark Observation Deck and marvel at the panorama of Singapore cityscape
- This year’s Mid-Autumn Festival light up is based on the theme of “Blessings” (祈福), and hopes to bring tidings of good health and better days to come. Admire the “Sky Lanterns” set, with sky lanterns “floating” up a Supertree and the “Rabbits Forest” set, featuring adorable rabbit lanterns in the Flower Dome.
- Get a FREE Rabbit or Rocket lantern when you purchase a Mid Autumn Festival 1 Adult 1 Child Exclusive package! Or get them individually here. While stocks last.
What To Expect at Gardens by the Bay
Gardens by the Bay is an iconic Singapore destination and is undoubtedly at the top of every visitor’s itinerary to the city. Its waterfront gardens (Bay South, Bay East, and Bay Central) and conservatories (the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest) as well as the newly opened Sun Pavilion, feature some of the most incredible man-made structures built to house flora and fauna from all over the world. Your Singapore Gardens by the Bay ticket gives you full access to the two conservatories and what’s more, you can even enter directly with your Klook voucher. Learn about the power interconnectedness of ecology, see the tallest indoor waterfall, and walk amid the Supertree Grove. With countless attractions for both grown-ups and children, Gardens by the Bay in Singapore will certainly ensure that you’ll have a day well-spent.
Things to note
Mandatory pre-booking of Visit Date & Time
- All visitors are required to pre-book their visit date and time before visiting, to ensure safe distancing and better crowd regulation.
- It is mandatory for all visitors to present a valid E-Ticket and Time Slot Booking together to be entitled for admission to Gardens by the Bay's Attractions.
- Please reserve here after confirming your purchase.
- All visitors without a valid Time Slot Booking and E-ticket presented will be denied admission at our attractions.