Mussoorie Nature Walk
- Explore the nature trails of Mussoorie and its beautiful landscapes in this nature walk
- Refresh your spirit and enjoy the scenic beauty of Himalayas surrounding around this tiny hill-station
- Visit popular attractions like Haathi Paon, Sir George Everest house, Wish Well and more
- Cherish the company of different species of flora as deodar, oak, rhododendron and more along the nature walk
- See the abundnant wildlife in the woods all around the area
What to expect
Mussoorie, a hill station in Uttarakhand, is well known for its beautiful natural scenery all around. Your nature walk among its wonders begins with a meet up with your guide at Seegreen Lodge. You'll be able to see the famous preserved elephant footprint at Hathi Paon before going to the Sir George Everest House. This former home of the famous Surveyor-General of India is a piece of history in itself. Then it's off to the McKinnon Brewery, where some legendary whisky was made, and then to the home of the owner of Delhi Land and Finance. Happy Valley, your next stop, will take your breath away, with its splendid views of emerald greenery, along with the plunging waters of Kempty Stream and Kempty Falls. While the enchantment of nature is over you, you can visit the Wishing Well, where you can toss in a coin and make a wish for yourself. After passing through the popular Mussoorie Adventure Camp, you'll come upon some scenic picnic spots and the pure splendor of Doon Valley. As you head into the flat grassland over a cliff, you can see nature's incredible bounty spread before you, going all the way to the Himalayas far in the horizon. Your tour ends afterward and you return to the hotel.