Kubang Badak Mangrove River Join-In Kayaking Tour
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Revel in the cool and tranquil blue waters as you navigate your kayak along the Kubang Badak river
- Experience the mysteries of the mangrove forest reserve and enjoy a delicious home-cooked lunch
- Get a chance to see kingfishers, herons, mudskippers, fiddler crabs and monitor lizards and indigenous plants
- A professional, English-speaking guide will take you to a secluded pool for a refreshing swim
What to expect
Head out for an exciting kayaking adventure through the meandering passages of the Kubang Badak River! Meet your guide at the Kubang Badak Jetty for a brief but thorough safety orientation before boarding your kayak and paddling along the coastal river to explore the mangrove forest. Unique species of flora and fauna, which have adapted to the ever changing environment in this mangrove forest, are truly beautiful sights to behold. If you're lucky, you'll get to see some exotic animals such as the white-bellied sea eagles, brahminy kites, kingfishers, herons, mudskippers, fiddler crabs and monitor lizards, and otters. After a good 90 minutes of exploration, you'll get to savor a delightful home-cooked food with refreshments for lunch. With a full belly, you will be driven to a nearby jungle trail that leads to a secluded pool, where you can take a refreshing dip before concluding your adventure.