Whitehaven Beach Day Tour with BBQ Lunch from Airlie Beach
- Explore two iconic Whitsunday beaches on this day trip from Airlie Beach. Head to Hill Inlet for white swirling sands for two hours relaxing by the beach or exploring the surroundings
- Take a short 15 minute cruise to Whitehaven Beach where you'll have time to hang out by the beach or take a dip in the pristine waters
- Enjoy a delicious Aussie Beach BBQ with some steak, sausages, chilli burgers, salad, and tropical fruits!
- Take advantage of convenient round trip transfers between Airlie Beach and Whitehaven Beach
What to expect
Whitehaven Beach is a beautiful stretch along Whitsunday Island. It's famous for its crystal white sand and sparkling turquoise-colored water. When you join this trip, you can go on a refreshing dip, sunbathe, or play in the sand. You can head to Hill Inlet Lookout to go snorkeling or take a glass-bottom boat tour, too! If you go snorkeling, you'll get to meet the diverse marine life living in the Whitsunday Islands! With the glass-bottom boat tour, you'll sail around and observe what happens underwater. For lunch, feast on steak, sausages, chili burgers, and more on an authentic Australian barbecue by the beach! Head to this amazing beach with round trip transfers from your hotel in Airlie! Book through Klook, and have an amazing day under the sun.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Swimwear and towel
- A light jacket/sweater for cool or windy days
- Sun protective clothing
- Sunscreen lotion