Melbourne Zoo Ticket
- Located in the heart of the city, Melbourne Zoo is the perfect place to escape hustle and bustle for a day!
- Discover penguins, seals and other inhabitants of Victoria's coast and ocean at the Wild Sea exhibition
- Encounter the critically endangered Sumatran Tiger and Orangutans and learn how you can assist with the conservation efforts
- Walk on the award-winning elephant trail, home to eight Asian elephants
- Kids Go Free! Children age 4-15 can visit Melbourne Zoo for free on weekends, VIC School Holiday & Public Holiday dates
- Wonder what happens in a zoo every morning before it opens to the public? Try out (Melbourne Zoo’s Australian Wildlife Tour)[/en-AU/activity/60060-melbourne-zoo-australian-wildlife-tour/] to find out!
What to expect
Escape bustling Melbourne city for a day and discover 300 different species of wild animals who roam this earth. From Australian native animals such as koalas, wombats and kangaroos at the Australian Bush exhibit to the extremely rare and endangered Sumatran Tiger and Orang-utan. Meet the king of the animal kingdom at the Lion Gorge and learn about how this majestic creature hunts in the wild. Melbourne Zoo is more than an animal exhibition, not only will you be able to encounter these extremely beautiful and majestic animals, but you'll also be part of the conservation efforts of the zoo in sustaining these species for the future.