Lagunasia Admission at Laguna Ten Bosch in Gamagori
- Looking for a family-friendly place near Nagoya? Visit the spectacular Lagunasia for a one-of-a-kind experience!
- Book your admission tickets of passport via Klook and enjoy a day of thrilling rides and magical performances
- Level up your visit and opt to also visit their day pool and beach park so you can cool down with beat Japan’s heat!
- Bring your friends and whole family along as this one-of-a-kind amusement park is perfect for all ages
- Check out the Winter Event of Laguna Ten Bosch at night to see the illumination of different attractions inside
Most recent review
What to expect
If Tokyo has Disneyland and Osaka has Universal Studios, then Gamagori near Nagoya has Laguna Ten Bosch! This out-of-this-world amusement located in Aichi Prefecture is a favorite among locals and tourists alike, welcoming over 3 million visitors every year. One particular favorite attraction here is Lagunasia. It offers insane thrill rides like Aqua Wind, Fire Fire Next, and Legend of Labyrinth, and whimsical performances like Magiquest. If you’re planning to visit Lagunasia, best to book via Klook! You can explore Lagunasia and enjoy select rides with their admission ticket or have unlimited access to all the attractions when you avail of their passport. For water lovers, you also have the option to enter their day pool facilities and beach park! Just make sure to bring your whole family along because this one-of-a-kind location is perfect for kids and kids-at-heart.