Suwannee Thai Cooking Class with Market Tour
- Learn how to make delicious Thai food like a local by joining this fun cooking class in Chiang Rai
- Visit a lively market and check out the fresh produce, as well as sample various food and snacks
- With a small class size with a maximum of eight people, you're guaranteed an intimate cooking experience
- Get detailed, step-by-step instructions from your professional, English-speaking cooking instructor
- Bring home your very own copy of the recipes, perfect to impress your family and friends back home!
What to expect
Experience a one-of-a-kind culinary adventure during your visit to Thailand with this fun, small-group cooking class in Chiang Rai, where you'll get to learn how to make a variety of authentic Thai dishes. Enjoy a convenient pick up at your hotel/accommodation in the city's Mueang District, where you'll pick the menu you'll cook for the day while you make your way to Chiang Rai Fresh Market. Check out the fresh and vibrant produce as you walk through the maze of aisles, all while your guide shows you around and teaches you how to find the best ingredients for your menu of choice. Once you're all done, proceed to the cooking studio, then take a few minutes to settle done while enjoying a Thai snack and a welcome drink. At noon, your instructor will officially begin the class! Get detailed step-by-step instructions from your English-speaking guide as you discover the secrets of making delicious Thai dishes like Tom Yum Goong (Hot and Sour Soup with Prawns,) Tom Kha Gai (Chicken Soup with Coconut Milk,) as well as red and green curries made with a complex combination of spices. You'll also get to make delicious Thai desserts such as Kanom Kluay (Thai Steamed Banana Cake,) Bua Loy, and Kluay Buat Chee. After you're done cooking, get to know the rest of the class as you share a meal together and sample each other's cooking, all while trading fun stories and handy travel tips. You'll also get to bring home your very own copy of the recipes, as well as activity photos, perfect for impressing your family and friends back home!