Tokyo Amazing Sightseeing Bus Day Tour
Visit various landmarks and shopping places easily by bus
- Tour route: Meiji Jingu Shrine - Imperial Palace - Asakusa: Senso-ji temple - Tokyo Sky Tree - Tokyo Bay Cruise
- Head off to a number of must-see landmarks and shopping places in Tokyo, all in one day!
- The most famous sights, districts, and areas of Tokyo can all be found in this comprehensive tour
- A multilingual audio guide wil be provided in English, Chinese, Thai, French, Italian, Spanish, and Indonesian
- Enjoy the free WiFi service available on the tour bus!
What to expect
Not staying long in Tokyo, but looking for a way to see the best sights in one go? This one day bus tour of Tokyo's finest sightseeing destinations will make sure you get the very best of the city. After getting on the bus, you'll first head to the famous Meiji Jingu Shito Shrine. Then you'll head to the famous Imperial Palace (East Garden or outer garden), two of Tokyo's well-preserved traditional cultural locations, both playing a huge part in Japanese history. Then you'll head to the world-renowned Asakusa area, where you'll see the Senso-ji Temple, one of the country's most colorful, the Kaminari-mon Gate flanking it, and see down Nakamise Avenue. This area has been captured in many tourist photographs! Take a quick break for a Japanese lunch (optional,) before you visit Tokyo Sky Tree and the Sora-machi Shopping Mall. Your last activity for the day is the Tokyo River and Bay Cruise, where you'll get to enjoy the cool breeze as you see the city from a different perspective. A multi-lingual audio guide will make sure you get important info about each stop and destination, allowing you to absorb the city's abundance of culture.