Tokyo Sanrio Puroland Admission Ticket
- Visit Tokyo's signature theme park that attracts over 1.5 million visitors a year, Sanrio Puroland!
- Meet your favorite Sanrio characters and be immersed in the incredible pink world of Hello Kitty
- Go on themed rides, watch shows in live theaters and cinemas, visit unique gift shops and more
- The indoor theme park is a world of fun for both kids and adults alike - in any weather
- If you’re in Kyushu, you may want to visit Harmonyland, an outdoor theme park where you can meet Sanrio characters
Most recent review
What to expect
Hurry and get your Tokyo Sanrio Puroland tickets early for one of the most popular theme parks in Japan! Sanrio Puroland is located in Tamo New Town and is home to an abundance of rides and attractions inspired by such famous and loved characters as Hello Kitty, My Melody, Jewelpet and more! Watch the characters perform in musicals and march in parades, go on rides and visit the theme park's gift shops for fun souvenirs and memorabilia only found there. A true Mecca for all Hello Kitty fans, the park features Kitty's house full of stories and portraits of her family, displays of her purses, jewelry and more. The theme park has three live theaters, one film theatre and dessert themed attraction areas: candy, ice cream, bread, juice and chocolate factories.
Q: Do I have to personally redeem my physical ticket at the ticketing counter?
A: No. The admission ticket is an e-voucher. You can enter the venue directly with the voucher.
Q: Can I participate in another date if it's within the voucher's validity period?
A: Yes. The selected date is for reference only. You can enter the park at any time within the voucher's validity period as indicated on the voucher.
Q: Can I cancel the booking and get a full refund or amend the booking?
A: Unfortunately, no cancellations and amendments can be made for this activity. However, you can use the ticket on another date as long as it's within the voucher's validity period.
Q: Is the ticket applicable to both Tokyo Sanrio Puroland and Kyushu Harmony Land?
Q: Does a 2-year-old child need a ticket?
A: No. Children aged 0-2 are free of charge.