Giant Panda Breeding Research Base Ticket Chengdu - ID Card Direct Entry
Don't miss learning about China's beautiful national animal!
- Buy from KLOOK and enjoy ID card direct entry! Get away from the long queue
- Learn about the beautiful black and white national animal of China: the giant panda!
- See natural mountain scenery and beautiful artificial landscape engineered to best suit the pandas' habitat
- Don’t forget to explore Dujiangyan and Mount Qingcheng, Leshan Giant Buddha as well!
- Watch the magnificent Sichuan Opera to delight your night!
What to expect
When it comes to animals in China, one iconic creature springs to mind instantly: the black and white Giant Panda of China. This national animal of the country is desperately rare and protected by the Chinese government. All over the world, there is a united effort to further breed these beautiful bears, and here in the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base in Chengdu, you’ll be able to see for yourself what the base has managed to achieve in terms of protecting and increasing the panda population. You’ll be able to see the beautiful mountain scenery and its landscapes, which have been specifically cultivated to cater to the needs of the giant panda. These soft, clumsy creatures will be delightful to watch as you learn about the base’s efforts to protect them. You’ll even get to see red pandas, another famous Chinese animal, at play in their own habitat. This is the perfect learning opportunity for adults and children alike to get closer to this majestic creature and learn how they can be protected.
Things to note
- Tour Guide: There are 11 available qualified full-time guides (including seven English-speaking guides) that can offer tourists with bilingual tour guide services. You can call directly on 028-83516748 for a tour guide reservation
- Tour Bus Service: The Chengdu Panda Base covers an area of 165 acres, and it will take about 3 hours to walk around it, while it will be a 1-2 hours journey by bus. Tour bus is optional for tourists
- Tour bus fare: RMB 10 per person