A waterski challenge for all ages!
- Get a feel for the sport and test whether it's for you with a 15-minute taster
- Or learn the basics then progress to the challenging stuff
- Regardless of age or experience, everyone from ages 5 to 65 can give it a go
- Receive instruction from the professional and experienced team
- Feel safe with fully maintained safety equipment and a lifeboat positioned nearby throughout
What to expect
Not just for the young, fit and athletic, waterskiing is accessible to everyone. If you're somewhere between 5 and 65 - come and give it a go! Under the tutorage of a friendly and professional instructor, you'll be given the help needed to get out of the water and start skiing with ease. Your safety is well taken care of – with modern safety gear and a lifeboat on hand so you can take up the challenge without fear of doing it wrong! Not sure it's for you? Book in for the 15-minute taster session and see how you like it. You may not be pulling 360s at the beginning, but let's see how far you've come by the end!
Things to note
What to bring:
- Please bring your own lunch/drinks/snacks
- You are recommended to wear a swimsuit and clothes you don't mind getting wet (or you can rent a wetsuit for NT$100)
- Don't forget a towel and spare change of clothes
- Bring NT$50 for the compulsory insurance