Fotografiska Museum in Stockholm
- Make your way to one of the world’s biggest centers for contemporary photography
- Visit Fotografiska Museum's four large exhibitions and celebrate the art of capturing meaningful images
- Aside from photo galleries, you can also find a cafe, souvenir shop, and award-winning restaurant inside
- Discover the perfect viewpoint of the Stockholm metropolis from the award-winning bistro and restaurant
- Enjoy a cocktail alongside live music and djs at Fotografiska Studio Live, included with your admission ticket
What to expect
The world of photography is filled with beauty, mystery, and curiosity. To be able to see entire new dimensions behind the camera lenses is truly a gift to be celebrated. In Stockholm, a center precisely built for the appreciation and practice of contemporary photography makes its home. Explore the Fotografiska Museum, one of the world’s largest meeting places for the art of creating images on film. There, you’ll find 4 large exhibitions and about 20 smaller exhibitions displaying present-day photographic masterpieces from local and international photographers. Various other features are also present inside such as an award-winning restaurant and café perfect for catching panoramic views of the entire city, and a souvenir shop. Every Thursday to Saturday evening, head up to the Cocktail Bar and Studio where local and international djs create a relaxing venue in between viewing the galleries. True to its name, Fotografiska Museum is one of the best places to experience photography in all its artistic glory, so don’t miss your chance to get tickets for it during your stay in Stockholm!