Semporna Island Snorkeling Experience
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Visit the beautiful and magnificent islands of Tun Sakaran Marine Park on the east coast of Sabah
- Explore Semporna Islands which are famous for their crystal clear waters and abundant marine life
- Enjoy the blissful sea breeze while walking on the white sand beaches of each island
- Swim among the colorful corals and aquatic animals such as mandarin fish, crocodile fish, lion fish, and more!
- Looking for more island activities? Try out Pulau Tiga or Pulau Sepanggar too!
What to expect
Located off the coast of Semporna, Tun Sakaran Marine Park is the largest marine park in Sabah that covers 340 square kilometers of protected area. The park features eight beautiful islands that boast remarkable sceneries and a diverse marine ecosystem. Arrive in paradise as you embark on this journey that will take you to the wonders of the park. The tour will begin in the morning where you will meet your guide at a guest house in Semporna. After that, the guide will conduct a short orientation and safety briefing. You will also be handed with complete snorkeling equipment before leaving for your first destination. Once the actual tour begins, you’ll be taken to the majestic islands around Tun Sakaran Marine Park. Swim among the abundant and diverse marine life, as you snorkel in three different spots. Enjoy a filling and delicious packed lunch that you will eat while adoring the surrounding landscape.
Things to note
What To Wear
- Aqua shoes or sandals
What To Bring
- Extra cash
- Extra clothes