Chengdu Foodie Evening Tour
- Book through Klook and go on a wonderful tour of gastronomic proportions around Chengdu in the evening!
- Cut through the alleyways and bustling streets of the city to discover a wide variety of tasty Sichuan food
- Prepare your belly because you’ll sample 12-14 kinds of local delicacies like noodles, dumplings, and Mapo Tofu
- Your fun and engaging tour guide will introduce the best restaurants and food stalls to visit after the tour
- Through the incisive commentary of your guide, you’ll learn about the significance of each edible you’ll try
What to expect
No trip to Chengdu is complete without trying out the local food. Book through Klook and go on an evening tour for foodies exploring this incredible city! Through this almost 4-hour adventure, you’ll discover a wide variety of Sichuan delicacies. Your tour guide will take you to numerous alleyways and bustling streets to introduce you to the best restaurants and food stalls in the area that you can visit after the tour is over. You’ll sample twelve to fourteen kinds of special delicacies such as Sichuan noodles, dumplings, and even Mapo Tofu. As you munch on scrumptious delights, your guide will share some trivia about each of them, like how they’re prepared and why they’re significant to the province. Not only will you have a satiated belly after this tour, you’ll also know where to go in the city if ever you and your companions are looking to feast on Sichuan meals and street food.
Things to note
- Please wear comfortable shoes since this is a walking tour
- If there's a certain area that's too far to walk to, you'll ride a tuk-tuk to get there