Hong Kong Disneyland Ticket (Advance Online Registration for Park Entry Required)
Hong Kong Disneyland Tickets + Pacific Cafe Coffee offer
- Reservations for all guests will begin from 10 a.m. on February 18. Guests are also required to make a health declaration as part of their reservation process
- As required by the latest enhanced health and safety regulations, park visitors are required to scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code or register their names, contact numbers, and date and time of visit before entering the premises
- To maintain appropriate social distancing among Guests, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has introduced capacity control in the Park. All Guests are required to reserve their visit date with their valid tickets, membership cards, or vouchers/confirmation through the designated website within 7 days prior to their visit to the Park. During the initial re-opening stage, the park is implementing a new five-day per week operation and will be closed each Tuesday and Thursday (except public holidays and other special dates) until further notice. [Park Visit Reservation website address OR Guest can find the reservation website address from the e-ticket or ticket vouchers]
- Social distancing measures will be implemented. Character experiences will be adjusted to avoid close interaction. Indoor live performances will be suspended. You may check the details on the official website
- Scan QR Code to enter the wonderful world of Disney and meet your favorite Disney friends
- Tour 7 major theme parks and enjoy various exciting entertainment performances
- Be in the heroic world of Marvel and invest in the latest Marvel-themed rides "Ant-Man and The Wasp: Nano Battle!"
- Book tickets together with meal coupons to replenish physical strength and vitality at any time
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- We accept Octopus, AlipayHK, Tap & Go and WeChat Pay HK
- Find out more
Most Recent Review of Hong Kong Disneyland Park Tickets
What to expect at Hong Kong Disneyland
Go to “Hong Kong Disneyland”, a wonderful kingdom loved by adults and children. Meet the popular Disney characters from your favorite Disney stories and movies from Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars. Hong Kong Disneyland has seven different theme parks, more than 100 amusement facilities, and entertainment experiences, and there are three themed hotels with unique characteristics. It's a can't-miss for loyal Disney fans! There are also a variety of shops and food options to choose from in the resort area like Chef Mickey and Studio Lounge in Disney's Hollywood Hotel. You can choose special products and buy a cute headdress to wear on your head to start your day of fun.
Buy one-day or two-day park tickets and enjoy the carnival at a discounted price! You can fully explore the jungles of various countries, discover mysterious museums, fly over mines in a minecart, take a boat to travel around the colorful world, and even take a rocket to fly into space! Disney friends will line up for the Night parade, accompanied by wonderful street performances, and they will let all guests sing and dance together, as well as sprinkle happiness and joy in paradise!
Things to note
- To maintain appropriate social distancing among Guests, Hong Kong Disneyland Resort has introduced capacity control in the Park. All Guests are required to reserve their visit date with their valid tickets, membership cards, or vouchers/confirmation through the designated website within 14 days prior to their visit to the Park. During the initial re-opening stage, the park is implementing a new five-day per week operation and will be closed on each Tuesday and Thursday (except public holidays and other special dates) until further notice. Park Visit Reservation website address OR Guest can find the reservation website address from the e-ticket or ticket vouchers.
- The photos are for reference only. All activities/entertainment facilities/performance arrangements in the resort area will depend on the actual situation and are subject to change without notice. Please go to the official Disneyland Hong Kong website and mobile app of the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort for the latest information or timetable for easy travel and a wonderful journey
- One step ahead, enjoy priority access in a series of designated amusement facilities, and play in the park is even more wonderful! For details, please check [Hong Kong Disney Official Website] (https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/)
- Get your free Time Guide and check performance schedules
- For your travel convenience, you can book a Hong Kong Disneyland transfer
- You may upgrade your ticket to an annual pass by paying the price difference at the ticket booth for the ticket that is applicable (please refer to package details for ticket upgrade applicability)
- This is a Klook Exclusive activity
- Hong Kong Disneyland tickets and other attractions do not need to be used on the same day
FAQs about Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made
Q: Can I amend the participation date?
A: No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made. Please carefully plan your trip and provide the correct information during the purchase.
Q: Can I get the physical Disney pass to keep as a souvenir? Can I choose which physical Disney pass? Mickey Mouse? Goofy? etc.
A: Yes, you can receive a physical Disney pass instead of using the e-ticket. You can ask for the physical pass and choose which design you want at the Customer Service center at the Disney park.
Q: How can I get the FASTPASS?
A: Free FASTPASS tickets are available for Hyperspace Mountain, Iron Man Experience & The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. You can get it from the machine outside the attraction.
Q: Do I need to use the ticket on the date I selected when booking?
A: No. The Hong Kong Disneyland e-tickets are valid for entry on any day before the expiration date indicated on the voucher. If you have a 2-day ticket, the first visit must be on or before expiration date, and the second day of use must be within 7 days of the first entry into the park.
Q: I do not have a printer, can I show the e-voucher on my mobile device?
A: Yes. Hong Kong Disneyland will accept e-tickets displayed on mobile devices for entry into the park
Q: Can I upgrade my HK Disneyland 1 day ticket to a 2 day ticket or annual pass?
A: You cannot upgrade a 1 day ticket to a 2 day pass. However, most of our packages can be upgraded to an annual pass. Please visit the Customer Service office at Hong Kong Disneyland to upgrade your ticket to an annual pass. Please refer to package details for those not applicable for upgrade
Q: Can I make any changes to my booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made. Please carefully plan your trip and provide the correct information during the purchase
Q: What does open date ticket mean?
A: Open date ticket means you can use the pass on any day within the period of validity. The selected dates for the booking are for reference only, you may redeem and use the pass on any day within its validity. The period of validity will be specified on your voucher
Q: Do I have to use the ticket on the date I provided?
A: Most of the packages are open date, meaning you can use it on any date before it expires. Please check your confirmation email for validity of the package you selected. The only fixed date package is Crystal Lotus Dim Sum Lunch, which is only valid on the specified date
Q: How will social distancing measures be enforced in this pandemic?
A: While social distancing on-site is up to the individual during COVID-19, selected Klook partners will facilitate this as much as possible, including floor markings and sufficient space within attractions. In line with reduced capacity, this will go a long way in ensuring your safety.
Q: What sanitation procedures are being implemented?
A: With cleanliness one of the highest priorities in the world moving forward, selected Klook merchants have undertaken a promise to uphold the strictest of cleaning standards, ensuring regular cleaning of frequently-touched surfaces.
Q: What other safety measures are in enforcement?
A: Limiting capacity (crowd control) and following safe distancing guidelines throughout attractions and activities.Selected merchants will ensure that hand sanitizers as well as hand-washing facilities are available for you to use.All staff members will be required to wear face masks.
Q: Will we need to undergo temperature screening?
A: On top of reduced capacity during coronavirus pandemic, compulsory mask-wearing, regular temperature checks will be carried out for staff and visitors at selected Klook merchants.
Q: Are face coverings required as part of hygiene standards?
A: For health and safety reasons with the new normal, all guests are required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit.
Q: What are the nearby restaurants?
A: Plaza Inn is 0.17 kmsMain Street Corner Café is 0.18 kmsStarliner Diner is 0.20 kms
Q: How long does it take to reach from Hong Kong International Airport?
A: It is 10.90 kms from the Hong Kong International Airport and will take approx 19 mins by cab.
Q: What is the nearest train station?
A: The nearest train / subway station is Mass Transit Railway Disneyland Resort Station at 0.53 kms and will take approx 9 mins by cab, 9 mins by bike.
Q: What are the nearest Theme parks?
A: The nearest Attractions in Hong Kong: Hong Kong Disneyland Ticket is 68.00 msDining Offers at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (Park / Hotel Restaurants) is 0.40 KmsHong Kong Disneyland Hotel Staycation is 0.56 Kms
Q: What is the opening time?
A: Opening Time is: "Monday,Wednesday, Friday - Sunday: 10:30-19:30""Closed on: Tuesday""Closed on: Thursday""During the initial reopening stage, the park will be closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays, (except public holidays and designated days) until further notice.""Opening hours may vary. Refer to the [official website](https://www.hongkongdisneyland.com/calendars/month/) for more information."
Q: What are the nearest Attractions?
A: Close Attractions to Book: Hong Kong Disneyland Ticket is 68.00 msDining Offers at Hong Kong Disneyland Resort (Park / Hotel Restaurants) is 0.40 KmsHong Kong Disneyland Hotel Staycation is 0.56 Kms