1 Day Batam City and Heritage Tour
- Visit Barelang Bridge, the biggest bridge in Batam linking the tiny island of Tonton to Rempang island, Galang island and Galang Baru island
- Discover how 250,000 refugees lived at the Vietnamese Camp during 1976 to 1996
- Learn about the history of the refuges, and see how they crossed the seas in order to escape the civil war
- Refuel with a delicious, traditional seafood lunch set
- End your day with a fun filled experience at Batam's trick eye museum or Go-Kart
What to expect
Learn all about the culture and history of Batam city - and a whole lot more - with this full day city and heritage tour. If you're coming from Singapore, your day starts bright and early. Head to Harbourfront Centre, check in at the Batam Fast counter, then wait for your ferry ride. It's a one hour journey from Singapore, so just kick back and relax as the ferry takes you safely from Singapore to Indonesia. If you're already in Batam, meet up with the tour group at the ferry terminal. From there, spend the morning visiting historical and cultural sights including Barelang Bridge, the biggest bridge in the city that links several islands together, Vietnamese Camp (better known as Galang Refugee camp), and Dragon fruits farm, 16 hectares of fruits - with more than 80,000 trees. After a tiring morning, take a break and enjoy a delectable 7-course seafood lunch! After lunch , visit a GTS local product shop, then head to Golden City - where those of you who chose to go Go-Karting will finally enjoy the fun activity! If you chose to get a massage, you'll also be taken to the spa for some well-deserved pampering. Next up: BCS Mall, for some duty-free shopping - and the perfect place to grab some souvenirs. Last but not the least - a visit to the popular 3D Trick Eye Museum - the perfect place to get some fantastic photos, and even better memories.