Aquarium Barcelona Ticket
- Enjoy a day in the Aquarium Barcelona and discover over 11,000 species from all over the world!
- Conveniently located in the old harbour and easily accessible for a day with family and friends
- Take part in interactive exhibitions in this aquarium and learn about the ecosystems in various waters
- Explore the Oceanarium, a transparent 80m long tunnel where you can walk with sharks, giltheads, morays, and more
- Watch how sharks, penguins, rays, morays, and eagle rays are fed by divers!
What to expect
The Barcelona Aquarium stands as a massive Mediterranean themed marine adventure that plays host to over 11,000 marine organisms from all around the world, with particular emphasis on creatures found in Mediterranean waters. Known locally as L’Aquarium Barcelona, this aquarium offers numerous exhibits, events, and activities. Care to test your courage? You can suit up and go cage diving with sharks right in the aquarium’s massive tanks, or go diving and swim right alongside them! You’ll witness sharks, rays, and penguins being fed throughout intervals in the day. Budding marine biologists will love exploring the different aquariums: from the Mediterranean Aquarium, Tropical Aquarium and Themed Aquariums to the massive Oceanarium. This famous area is a long transparent 80-meter tank where you can walk alongside the creatures of the deep as they swim calmly through their own ecosystem. Above all, the aquarium will help you discover more about conservation and sustainability, and help visitors discover what they can do to help preserve the state of the oceans and how to protect the animals in it. It’s a thrilling day exploring the secrets beneath the water in this aquarium!