Casa Milà - La Pedrera Ticket in Barcelona
- Get exclusive early morning first entry, open date tickets, and light show access here on Klook!
- Marvel at the genius and unique point of view of Antoni Gaudi by entering Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera
- Enter this UNESCO World Heritage Site that has been the last private residence designed by the architect Gaudi
- Discover the treasures that Gaudi left within Barcelona, like how the shape of the house looks like the infinity number 8!
- Be amazed by its features representing stone quarry (Pedrera), because it resembles an open quarry in appearance
- Learn all about the architecture style and method of this great man through a number of exhibits
What to expect
Fans of art and beauty who have come to Barcelona for precisely these reasons shouldn't miss the chance to enter Casa Mila, otherwise known as La Pedrera. Named for its striking resemblance to a quarry, this place, in fact, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its uniqueness and heritage value, and stands as a true work of art. Created by the famed artist Antoni Gaudi, this structure is a testament to the Catalan Art Nouveau Period and is considered as one of Gaudi's most ambitious works of art. From the outside in, you'll see unique construction and unusual angles, which is signature to Gaudi's style. Casa Mila is now a cultural center, where art exhibitions, debates, and more take place within. Depending on when you'll visit, you'll play audience to performances or galleries. But one of the most common reasons to step into the Casa is to see the Espai Gaudi and La Pedrera Apartment. This is where you will truly learn about the great artist, seeing his approach to architecture and creation, and how the visual and empirical aspects of it all come together. The free audio guide, available in several languages, will guide you through your exploration, giving you boundless insight into the work of the great master.
Things to note
- If you want to visit the venue at your own pace, opt for the Open Ticket with 6 Months Validity. Kindly note that this package does not include entry to the Night Experience Light Show and the Exclusive First Entry ticket (8:00am)
- The Night Experience Light Show and the Exclusive First Entry ticket will be led by an official guide of the La Pedrera Casa Milà