Long Coast Glamping, Caravan and Water Sports Experience in Lantau Island Cheung Sha Village
- Enjoy glamping and caravan experience in Lantau Isalnd Cheung Sha Village, 20 minutes bus journey from Tung Chung
- Cheung Sha Beach is just next to glamping site, use your credits for water sports equipment rental
- Have a short vocation with family and friends!
- Restaurant is available in glamping site (open at 9am-7pm), you may also upgrade package to have barbecue
- Centre is opening normally, Guests must wear a mask in all public places (both indoor and outdoor). All facilities and tents must only be used by 6 or fewer people, and social distance must be maintained due to the gathering policy
- Due to the Covid19, the American breakfast will be changed to a takeaway ham and egg sandwich. Breakfast is temporarily not available for dine-in, and you need to bring it back to the camp.
- Note: Add on items must be booked together with basic packages in one booking
- Contact Klook for any pre-booking/ post-booking enquiries
- All reservations are automatically reserved by the system, and a specific barracks/camp area cannot be requested when booking
What to expect
Try out various water sports at Long Coast Seasport Centre - paradise of seasport. This centre provide glamping, caravan experience, and barbeque site. Head to the beach right next to it, you may experience Kayak, Bodyboard, Skimboard, Windsurf, SUP, Surfboard. Breakfast and kid entertainment facilities are available too. Come with friends and family and have an exciting summer vocation!