Jomblang Cave and Prambanan Temple Tour
- Go on an immersive Jomblang Cave tour to see Yogyakarta's finest sightseeing destinations!
- Journey around Jomblang Cave in Yogyakarta with your professional local guide and take beautiful photos
- Explore the Prambanan Temple, the largest Hindu temple compound in Indonesia dating back to the 10th century
- The tour is complete with convenient hotel pick up and drop off that will take you to your destination and back safely
- Book your local SIM card and pick it up upon your arrival at the Adisutjipto International Airport
- Travel hassle-free from the airport with convenient airport transfers or book your own private car charter to explore Yogyakarta at your own pace
Most recent review
What to expect
Go on a immersive Jomblang Cave tour in Yogyakarta for full day which covers the best of the city's historic and natural sightseeing spots. Kick off with a 7:00am hotel pick up and head to discover Jomblang Cave and take pictures in the sunlight flooding through the hole of its roof. Your next stop is the majestic Prambanan Temple, the largest Hindu temple compound in Indonesia built back in the 10th century. The temple dedicated to the three great Hindu divinities (Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma) is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and comprises 240 individual constructions. Your Jomblang Cave tour includes convenient transfers between the locations in an air-conditioned vehicle and admission fees to all the sights.