teamLab SuperNature Macao
Experience one of the world's most amazing interactive art exhibitions!
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Immerse yourself in a world of art, new perspectives, and creativity with others at teamLab SuperNature
- Discover the exhibition that attracted over 460,000 visitors when it first opened in Odaiba, Tokyo
- Explore a massive, multi-layered, immersive space geared to stimulate creativity and urge minds to collaborate
- Enter a spectacular space created by teamLab, integrating art, technology, design, and the natural world
- Book Jurassic and the Dinosaur park together, and spend a fun family day back to the era of dinosaurs!
What to expect
Immerse the Body, Create with Others, and Become One
teamLab SuperNature is an extremely complex, three-dimensional interactive space with varying elevations that spans 5,000 square meters and is comprised of enormous 8-meter-tall works by art collective teamLab. It is a “body immersive” museum centered around a group of artworks that aim to explore new perceptions of the world and the continuity between humans and nature.
People immerse their bodies in massive art with others, influencing and becoming one with the art. Through the experience of transcending the boundaries between the body and the artwork, people redefine their perception of the boundaries between the self and the world, and thereby recognize the continuity between humans and the world.
Immerse the body in a complex, three-dimensional world, create a world with others, and become one with that world.