Pulau Dayang Bunting and Langkawi Islands Jet Ski Tour by Mega Water Sports
- Put on a life jacket, hop on a jet ski and tour 8 beautiful islands, including Dayang Bunting Island - literal meaning of 'Island of Pregnant Maiden', the largest one in the Langkawi Archipelago.
- Experience the thrill of speed as you ride your jet ski along the waves of the big blue sea.
- At each island, there are numerous activities to try like jungle trekking, kayaking, paddle boating, snorkelling and swimming.
- A local will serve as your English-speaking tour guide and lifeguard to ensure that you’ll have a worry-free tour.
What to expect from Dayang Bunting Island Jet Ski Tour
Explore the tropical island paradise of Langkawi on this four-hour island hopping jet ski tour, including the famous Dayang Bunting Island - also known as the 'Island of Pregnant Maiden'. Accompanied by an experienced and professional English-speaking guide, this tour guarantees an exciting and memorable bonding time with your family and friends. Kick off the activity with a safety briefing and jet ski orientation with your guide. Then, you're off to the first stop at Pulau Dayang Bunting for an exhilarating experience! You can visit some of the islands' most gorgeous tropical wonders as you explore the world-renowned waters and limestone cliffs of the area. Enjoy each stop as you try hiking in a lush green forest that will lead you to Tasik Dayang Bunting - a freshwater lake. Make sure to take a quick yet refreshing dive into the fresh waters of the lake before heading to your next destination. Depart to Singa Besar Island, have a relaxing stroll as you visit a vast mangrove forest, and if you're lucky, you'll spot an eagle. For the last stop, arrive at Intan Kecil Island and enjoy a swimming plus snorkeling session. Wrap up the entire tour on the pristine white sand of Pantai Cenang.
Things to note
- Much of the time will be spent sightseeing around the islands.
- The Tasik Dayang Bunting, as it is called, is separated from the sea by a very thin ridge of limestone.
- Legend claims that the lake bestows fertility upon barren women.
- There are lots of small islands that you will pass by that you can take pictures of or to simply enjoy the beautiful scenery.
- One such place is an area known as “The Fjords,” a name given by the yachties to this general group of islands southeast of Kuah and about 1 nautical mile from Dayang Bunting Island.
- If you wish to join a private tour instead, book Langkawi Island Hopping Private Boat Tour through Klook!
COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures
- Guest are urged to comply with the standard operating procedures (SOP), wear face masks, practice good personal hygiene, and social distancing whenever possible.
- Any guest whose body temperature is 37.5⁰C or higher, or not wearing a mask, will not be allowed to enter the premises.