Genting Highlands Day Trip
Visit Malaysia's biggest hilltop resort and enjoy a wide range of activities
- Head to Genting Highlands for a weekend getaway with the family!
- Bask in the cool mountain climate as you explore this integrated entertainment Genting Highlands Resort
- Travel from one stop to another via the Awana SkyWay, the fastest and longest cable car ride in Southeast Asia
- Indoor theme park Skytropolis offers a wide range of pay-per-ride attractions for guests of all ages
- Take a chance at Malaysia's only casino and shop till you drop at Genting Premium Outlets
Most recent review of Genting Highlands Day Trip
What to expect from Genting Highlands Day Trip
Escape the hustle and bustle of the big city and into the cool, inviting weather at Resorts World Genting - offers indoor and outdoor theme parks, hotels, shopping malls, and casinos, also known as the city of entertainment. Just 45 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur city, perched on top of Mt. Ulu Kali at 1,800 meters elevation, this premier integrated Genting Highlands Resort offers an unimaginable variety of entertainment, dining, shopping and sightseeing activities from an unparalleled location. You will “fly” to the top of the mountains on a comfortable cable car ride, which takes you above and over the lush 130-million-year-old rainforests. Your Awana SkyWay ride comes with a free stop at the iconic Chin Swee Caves Temple, where a magnificent view of the mountain ridges awaits. Continue your journey to Genting Highlands Resort at the peak, where the real fun begins. Fun-seekers and adventurers will love the many amusement parks available, including indoor theme park Skytropolis Funland, BigTop Video Games Park, The VOID, SnowWorld, Genting Bowl, and more. Owned by Resorts World Genting, Skytropolis is the perfect place for you to take a break from the cold outdoors and head inside for some fun instead. If shopping is your calling, you will be spoiled for choice from hundreds of boutiques and retail outlets available here at Genting Highlands Premium Outlets! Food lovers will also find themselves in a good place at the resort, where more than 100 reputable dining establishments operate including Asia’s first Burger & Lobster, the world’s first Cafés Richard brasserie, and the award-winning The Olive.
Things to note
- Bring along a jacket as temperatures up in the mountains can vary between 22-32 degrees Celsius.
- It’s best to avoid the rainy months (October - February) if you'd like to do sightseeing outdoors!
- Indoor theme park Skytropolis Funland was formerly known as First World Plaza.
- If you wish to spend the night, you can choose to stay at one of the Genting Highlands hotels.
- Read our complete Genting Highlands guide here.
- You also can book your Awana SkyWay Gondola Cable Car separately.
- Enjoy Klook-exclusive rewards and savings with the Genting Highlands Premium Outlets Savings Passport.