Angkor Temples Grand Circuit Private Tour by Tuk-Tuk
- Discover the beauty of Siem Reap and the Angkor Temples, all while you travel inside a tuk-tuk
- Explore Preah Khan, one of the most significant buildings built during the ancient Khmer empire
- Visit the unique Neak Pean Temple, which was built on a small island during the 12th century
- See the Eastern Mebon Temple, which was surrounded by water in the 10th century, reachable only by boat
- Check out Ta Som Temple, a smaller temple built under Jayavarman’s reign, now enveloped in nature
- Have the option to add either Banteay Srei Temple or Kbal Spean to your itinerary!
What to expect
Enjoy a unique, one-of-a-kind experience during your trip to Cambodia and discover the sophisticated architecture of the Khmer Empire with this daytime exploration of Siem Reap by tuk-tuk. In the morning, you'll get picked up at your hotel in the city, followed by a quick trip to the ticket station to purchase your Angkor Passes. Once everything's all set, hop on your very own tuk-tuk, which can seat up to a maximum of 4 persons, and begin the tour! Proceed to the first stop of the day, Preah Khan Temple, which was dedicated by the great king Jayavarman VII to his father. Marvel at the wonders of the Neak Pean Temple, a small temple built on top of an artificial island, and the Eastern Mebon Temple, which used to be completely surrounded by water and accessible only via boat. Take a quick break for lunch at a nearby restaurant, at your own expense, make your way to Ta Som Temple, with its well-preserved entrance gopuras that depict Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of compassion. Head to Pre Rup Temple, a popular destination for sunset watching, believed to have served as an early crematorium for the royals. Your last stop for the day is Srah Srang Lak, a large pond on the Eastern side of Angkor Thom that was used for ritual washings, which is still filled with water until today! If you wish to do a bit more sightseeing, you can also choose to visit either Banteay Srei Temple ot the Kbal Spean, before you get dropped off back at your hotel.