Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the activity highlights below for more details
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy an outdoor hot spring bath at a Kurokawa onsen spa suited to your preferences
- Take in the view of the caldera at the Aso region from the famous Daikanbo viewpoint
- Learn about the myths and festivals in the Aso region at one of the oldest shrines in Japan
- Visit two beautiful regions in one day with a customized tour plan
Fit two must see places in Kyushu region into a day tour with special guides who personalize your tour around the best attractions in both Aso and Kurokawa. With a mind-boggling array of outdoor hot springs to choose from with different views, sizes, privacy and settings, discuss your preferences with your guide to get the best onsen to suit you. Then, head to Aso for a stunning panoramic view of the whole active volcano or a special drive to Laputa Road where the caldera edge looks to be floating in a sea of clouds. The personalized itinerary allows you to relax throughout the day while not missing out on places high on your bucket list.