- [Limited offer!] : Save EUR 70+ for Europe rail passes, Europe trains, car rental, private airport transfer and more with Europe Transport Value Pack!
- Explore all of Germany with one rail pass, valid for for up to 15 consecutive or non-consecutive days
- Get unlimited travel on Germany's trains, and additional coverage on several routes in Italy, Belgium, and Austria
- Enjoy utmost flexibility with a Mobile Pass - no need to choose a start date until the moment you’re ready to travel
- Make the most out of your German Rail Pass – enjoy other travel benefits like free transportation, and discounted accommodation and attraction tickets
- Looking for Europe trains? Book your train here with over 40 currencies and various payment methods!
What is Eurail Germany Pass?
With Klook’s Germany Train Pass, passengers can take any high-speed train services or just regional trains that are operated under either Deutsche Bahn. When purchasing the pass, you have the option to either purchase a first-class ticket or a second-class ticket, as well as the option to select how many days you would like to purchase for. Purchase your Germany Rail Pass with Klook and receive your pass within 1 working day. With the Eurail pass for Germany, simply get your seat reservations by planning your journey using the Rail Planner app. Germany train tickets are affordable, and you can choose to either buy the local German train tickets or the Germany Rail Pass, depending on your planned journey and how much you are planning to travel.
Popular Routes for Germany Trains
Buy the Germany Eurail pass with Klook and enjoy unlimited rides across the country. The main train operators for Germany are Deutsche Bahn. Popular routes in Germany include Berlin to Munich, Munich to Hamburg, Berlin to Paris, and more.
What to do in Berlin
Berlin is the capital city of Germany and dates back to the 13th century. Berlin is known for its art scene, modern landmarks, as well as its rich history. Famous landmarks include the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag Building, Berlin Cathedral, and remnants of the Berlin Wall. There are many museums and attractions to visit in Berlin, so for those who are interested in learning more about the history of Germany, you may consider Berlin to be a worthy place to visit.
What to do in Munich
Munich is the capital and the most populous city of the state of Bavaria. It is home to centuries-old buildings, as well as museums. The city has a rich culture & has a very long history. Perhaps one of the most famous events held in Munich is the Oktoberfest, a half-month-long festival where many people in the city gather and have drinks together while enjoying the ambiance. Famous landmarks in Munich include the beer hall Hofbräuhaus and the Neo-Gothic Neues Rathaus in the old town.
How to Activate the Eurail Germany Pass
All Eurail passes now are mobile passes so you do not have to redeem any paper pass. With that, here is a step-by-step guide on how to activate your Eurail Global Pass & Eurail One Country Pass on your mobile or computer.
How to Reserve Trains by the Eurail Germany Pass
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to reserve seats once you’ve activated your Eurail Global Pass & Eurail One Country Pass.
- We aim to issue the Mobile Pass within 24 hours from receiving your booking
- 重要：請於預訂時備註成人及0 - 11歲兒童總人數
- 每位成人票持有者（長者票持有者不適用）最多可免費攜帶2位0 - 11歲兒童
- Only residents outside Europe, Turkey, and the Russian Federation can travel with a Germany Eurail Pass
- To be considered as a resident of a country, you have to stay in that country for more than 6 months and must provide a proof of residence or citizenship while on the train
- Proof of citizenship can be established by a passport. Proof of residence can be established by government issued residency documents, e.g. visa, residence card
- If you have resided in country A for over 6 months, but is a passport-holder of country B, you can either fill in A as your country of residence at checkout and provide your passport and proof of residence while on the train, or fill in B as your country of residence at checkout and provide your passport while on the train
- Your pass is accepted on all trains operated by the national railway company, Deutsche Bahn (DB), and many private operators
- Your German Rail Pass is also valid on some international trains: 1. Routes from Germany to the Austrian border: Munich - Salzburg / Kufstein / Innsbruck 2. Direct routes to Belgium: Cologne (Köln Hbf) - Brussels (Bruxelles-Midi), Cologne (Köln Hbf) - Liège (Liège-Guillemins) 3. Routes from Germany to and from the following Italian cities with DB-ÖBB EuroCity trains: Bolzano/Bozen, Trento, Verona, Bologna, Venice 4. Routes from Germany to and from Switzerland Basel Bad Bf