Eurail 歐鐵法國火車通行證（1 - 8日 / 一等座）
- [Limited offer!] : Save EUR 70+ for Europe rail passes, Europe trains, car rental, private airport transfer and more with Europe Transport Value Pack!
- Explore all of France with one rail pass – without the hassle of collecting multiple train tickets
- Traveling with kids? Up to 2 children can travel for free for each adult ticket
- Travel at your own pace and get unlimited train rides for 1-8 non-consecutive days
- Is Eurail Pass worth it? Aside from train rides, there are hundreds of other benefits and discounts all over Europe!
- Looking for Europe trains? Book your train here with over 40 currencies and various payment methods!
What is Eurail France Pass?
With Klook’s France Train Pass, passengers can take any high-speed train services or just regional trains that are operated under either SNCF, Thalys, and RENFE-SNCF. When purchasing the pass, you have the option to either purchase a first-class ticket or a second-class ticket, as well as the option to select how many days you would like to purchase for. Purchase your France Rail Pass with Klook and receive your pass within 1 working day. With the Eurail pass for France, simply get your seat reservations by planning your journey using the Rail Planner app. France train tickets are affordable, and you can choose to either buy the local France train tickets or the France Rail Pass, depending on your planned journey and how much you are planning to travel.
What to do in Paris
Paris is the French capital and is one of Europe’s major cities. Some of the popular tourist attractions include the Eiffel tower, l’Arc de Triomphe, and the Louvre. In Paris, there are many famous tourist attractions that you may find interesting, including the Notre Dame cathedral, the Louvre museum, l’Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel tower, and more. These destinations are all within short walking distance from Paris railway stations.
While traveling in Paris, trains are a good way to get around the city. As there are many train stations within Paris, trains will get you virtually everywhere and anywhere you want to go. You can purchase Paris train tickets at ticket booths within the station. Traveling to Paris train stations is thus quite convenient.
What to do in Nice
Nice is a coastal city that’s situated on the southeastern side of France. Located on the French Riveria and at the foot of the French alps, Nice is the second largest city on the Mediterranian coast, right after Marseille. As the fifth-largest city in France, Nice is known for many things, including its scenic views of the Mediterranian sea, artistic & architectural history, great food culture, and more. Its all-year-round warm climate means that good weather is almost always guaranteed whenever you are visiting Nice. Famous landmarks include the Promenade des Anglais, Nice Old Town, and Marinières Beach, all of which are very popular destinations for both tourists and locals.
How to Activate the Eurail France Pass
All Eurail passes now are mobile passes so you do not have to redeem any paper pass. With that, here is a step-by-step guide on how to activate your Eurail Global Pass & Eurail One Country Pass on your mobile or computer.
How to Reserve Trains by the Eurail France Pass
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to reserve seats once you’ve activated your Eurail Global Pass & Eurail One Country Pass.
- We aim to issue the Mobile Pass within 24 hours from receiving your booking
- 重要：請於預訂時備註成人及0 - 11歲兒童總人數
- 每位成人票持有者（長者票持有者不適用）最多可免費攜帶2位0 - 11歲兒童
- Only non-European residents can travel with a Eurail Pass
- To be considered as a resident of a country, you have to stay in the country for more than 6 months and must provide a proof of residence or citizenship while on the train
- Proof of citizenship can be established by a passport. Proof of residence can be established by government issued residency documents, e.g. visa, residence card
- If you have resided in country A for over 6 months, but are a passport-holder of country B, you can either fill in A as your country of residence at checkout and provide your passport and proof of residence while on the train, or fill in B as your country of residence at checkout and provide your passport while on the train